- Your screen is physically cracked.
- There is an ink blot on your screen.
- Vertical or horizontal lines across the screen.
- A broken LCD screen.
- A red tint in one area of the screen.
- An entire area of the display is not showing anything.
- A broken or cracked LED screen.
The Repair Process: $199.99 estimate, Same Day/Next Day Repair
We no longer repair Macbook Air Screens.
We will meet and beat any local competitor’s price.
Macbook laptops use a variety of screen models within the same series based on their manufactory date. Therefore, it is more challenging to stock every kind of screen that is used in Macbooks. Because of the wide variety of screens used, we cannot offer a single flat rate price for all units. Please call ahead to get an estimate or stop by and have a technician take a look at your unit.
If you can, drop your laptop off by 1pm to give us enough time to process your macbook that same day.