Laptop Screen Repair Maryland
How do I know if I need a laptop screen repair?
- Your laptop screen will need to be replaced if it is physically broken. Telltale signs of a crack in the screen include a distorted portion of the display or ink blots like the one pictured below. If you are starting to see lines across your screen, a pixelated display or a fading of an area of the screen towards red colors, then your screen is defective.
How much does it cost?
- $160 total for most laptops including 15.6″, 17.3″, 14.0″ and 14.1″ LED screens.
How long does it take?
- This repair takes about 20-30 minutes for most models. Call ahead or live chat to check if we have your screen in stock!
What kind of warranty is provided?
- We provide a one year warranty which covers the functionality of our screen and the professional installation of your new screen.
Do I need an appointment?
- No, simply come by our office at 9414 Georgia Ave in Silver Spring, Maryland during business hours.
What laptop brands do you do screen repairs for?
- We repair all brands including Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Gateway, Lenovo, Toshiba, Compaq, Samsung, Apple and more.
My screen is dark but I can barely see the display. What is going on?
- In LCD screens, your backlight, inverter board or motherboard may have become defective. In more recent LED screens, there is no inverter board. In most cases, the laptop screen module is to blame and needs to be replaced entirely. We’ll test your laptop to be sure.